The Guest is free to cancel the rental, but is obliged to pay at the time of cancellation:
- 0% (Right of withdrawal, as defined below) within 14 days from the date of signing of the Contract (Booking Form);
- 10% of the total rental price, up to 120 days before the check-in date;
- 30% of the total rental price, between 119 and 40 days before the check-in date;
- 80% of the total rental price, between 39 and 20 days prior to the check-in date;
- 100% of the total rental price, between 19 and the check-in date.
Changes requested by the Guest from the Rental date are deemed equivalent to cancellation and therefore involve payment of the total Price, as specified above.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Owner and Guest have the right to withdraw from this Agreement within 14 calendar days with no obligation to provide any justification.
The withdrawal period runs from the date of signing of this Contract.
To exercise the Right of Withdrawal, the Guest shall inform the Property Manager using the following name and address and with written notice by posted letter or email. The Owner shall inform the Property Manager in writing by email.
In case of exercise by the Guest of the Right of Withdrawal according to the indicated methods and times, nothing is due to the Property Manager.
Any advance payment made by the Guest upon signing this Contract and before the end of the period of exercise of the Right of Withdrawal, including any sums paid to third parties, will in any case be refunded.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By means of this Contract, the Owner hereby grants the Property to the Guest who accepts, in accordance with the provisions of this Booking Form and in accordance with the following Terms and Conditions.
2. Access to the Property, unless otherwise agreed, shall be allowed to the Guest from 4 pm on the day of commencement of the Rental and shall be given up by 10 am on the day of termination of the Rental. All amounts due and terms of payment are specified above.
3. In order to cover any damage caused to the Property, the Guest shall pay the Property Manager a Deposit as indicated in the above-mentioned TERMS OF PAYMENT. The Deposit may be paid in cash or by bank transfer from the Guest to the Owner or Property Manager and shall be refunded, in the time and manner depending on the form of payment used, after the condition of the property and all its appurtenances has been checked. In the event that, having carried out the above checks, the Property or part of it is seen to have suffered damage or has in any case been altered intentionally and/or at the fault of the Guest and/or third parties authorised by the same Guest to access the Property, such Deposit, or a portion of it, shall be retained by the Owner, without prejudice to any other rights and/or remedies provided by law or otherwise available to the Owner, including the right to compensation for further damages. Exchange rate risk between currencies and any exchange costs are borne by the Guest.
The Property is intended exclusively for residential use and it is strictly forbidden for the Guest to modify the aforementioned use or to sublet or grant for any other reason, in whole or in part, the Property itself. In case of violation by the Guest, the Contract shall be immediately legally resolved, with a simple declaration by the Owner of their wish to avail themselves of this termination clause.
4. The Owner declares and guarantees that the Property and its facilities and equipment: i) are in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations; ii) are in excellent condition of use, maintenance and efficiency; and (iii) are suitable for the intended use. The Owner undertakes to hold harmless and indemnifies the Guest from any claims, damage, costs and expenses related to the Owner’s violation of the guarantees provided by them and indicated here.
5. The Guest shall inform and notify the Property Manager of any defects in the Property and/or its facilities and/or equipment that they should discover, within two (2) days of the date of start date of the Rental. In the event of urgent and/or necessary repair and/or replacement of any part of the Property and of equipment or furniture, the Guest shall promptly inform the Property Manager.
6. The Guest undertakes not to make any modification or alteration to the Property, to the equipment and facilities or to remove all or part of the existing furniture and equipment. Without prejudice to the above, the Guest undertakes to hold the Owner harmless from any claim, damage, liability, cost and expense, arising from and in connection with a breach by the Guest of the obligations contained and/or fraudulent or acts of negligence or omission by the Guest in relation to third parties.
7. The Guest further declares to hold the Owner harmless from any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses arising from and in connection with improper and/or illegitimate use of the Property by the Guest or by third parties authorised by them to access the Property, as well as from fraudulent acts or acts of negligence or omissions of third parties towards the Guest, including without limitation theft (with or without breakage of the Property or of its parts).
After examining the Property, and after having received the keys from the Owner, the Guest is appointed custodian of the Property subject to this Contract. The Guest agrees to return the Property, its furnishings and equipment, upon expiry of the Rental, free of personal belongings, clothing and in the same condition in which it was delivered at the time of the beginning of the Rental.
8. If, after the date of signing of this Contract, the Owner cancels the reservation for reasons other than force majeure, the Guest shall be paid a sum equal to: 30% of the payment 2 of 3 (as defined above) if the cancellation occurs more than 40 days from the date of commencement of the Rental; 40% of payment 2 of 3 between 39 and 20 days from the date of commencement of the Rental; 50% of payment 2 of 3 between 19 days and the day of commencement of the Rental. The sum paid by the Guest up to the time of cancellation shall be fully refunded should the Property become unavailable due to force majeure (for example: natural disasters, etc.). Exchange rate risk between currencies and any exchange costs are borne by the Guest.
9. In accordance with Law 196/2003 as amended, the Parties, as data controllers, declare and acknowledge that both parties have received from the other party the information, referred to in Article 13 of this law, relating to the processing of personal data and that it will be used exclusively for the purposes and execution of this Contract.
10. This Contract is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with Italian law. Any dispute arising between the Parties due to and/or in connection with the Contract shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction and jurisdiction of the Court of Milan, Italy.